Tips and “homemade” masks for a face without pimples. Achieve to have a fresh face without blackheads and pimples…through some homemade beauty recipes and skin cleaning tips! Inside your refrigerator may hide dozens of “cosmetics” that are able to get used. Here are some cool face beauty masks to combat acne and pimples. How Beauty presents you some great homemade remedies to get rid of pimples and blackheads and have a clean and fresh face.
“Homemade” masks that fight pimples
Lemon: Wash your face with warm water and then pour the juice of one lemon in a bowl. Add a pinch of salt and stir. It is a mixture that combats pimples, just leave on your face for 20 minutes.
Papaya: Remove the peel of the fruit with a spoon and dissolve the inside. Place the paste on your face for at least one hour and then pour water on your face. If you follow this procedure for at least three months … you’ll see a huge difference on your face!
Oatmeal: Mix oatmeal with a little rose water until you get a cream. Apply to the areas of the face that have pimples or irritation for about 15 minutes. Finally, rinse your face with cold water.
Toothpaste: This is the secret “weapon” of women towards pimples that appear out of nowhere. Put a thin layer of toothpaste on the pimple for at least 25 minutes and the next morning your face will glow.
Tomato: Tomatoes have natural antiseptic properties and are drying pimples. Pure a little tomato juice and apply on your face just before sleep. Wash the next morning and discover a face full of freshness …
Coriander leaves: Mix a few coriander leaves and a little turmeric powder with water until it forms a thick cream. This will be the new face mask that will destroy your pimples.
Lime: Join equal parts of lime juice and cinnamon powder and apply the mixture on the pimples. Leave it on your face the whole night and wash it off in the morning.
Corn: Put in a bowl three shots cornmeal and a shot of vinegar and stir until it becomes sticky. Allow the mixture to “sit” on your face for 15-30 minutes and then remove the mask with warm water and a warm towel.
Yogurt: Mix three tablespoons of yogurt with two tablespoons of oatmeal and add a teaspoon of olive oil and a tablespoon of lemon juice. Stir the mixture and apply it on the face.
Tips to keep your face shiny and fresh
Tips and “homemade” masks for a person without pimples
– Sleep in silk pillowcases to keep your skin youthful.
– Get vitamin C supplements to prevent premature aging and help the body to produce collagen.
– Consume a cup of green vegetables per day (preferably boiled or in juice form) to keep your skin “alive”! This way you will fill it with nutrients that are essential for beauty and health.
– Move away from the stress which dries and “breaks” the skin. Instead, say “yes” to yoga, deep breathing and relaxing music to chill easily in 24 hours.
– Clean your skin twice per day, ie in the morning and evening before bedtime. No matter if you have not used makeup for 24 hours,because in your skin lie various”enemies” because of pollutants that damage the skin. Prefer lukewarm water and not too hot or cold water, as it may irritate your skin.
– Do not neglect to do facial scrub at least once a week. To achieve soft face without black spots, it is important to remove your dead facial cells through exfoliation. After this procedure, do not forget the facial moisturizer.
– Avoid the usual soaps and directed towards facial cleansers gel that is ideal for your skin type. Of course, after cleaning, it is important to wipe your own towel and not the “common” in the bathroom because it may have bacteria.